.
archives
  • March 2004
  • May 2004
  • June 2004
  • July 2004
  • August 2004
  • September 2004
  • October 2004
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • February 2006
  • my links
    ~Frenz~
    .
    .
    about me
      name : yvonne tan
      bdae : 20 Oct 1987
      place : singapore
      hobbies: anime, aniamls, gaming, sports, sleeping, reading(esp. comics and fantasy)
      schools: chongfu primary, cedar girls' secondary, nyjc/vjc
    calender
      endless boredom
    tag ur it!
    Powered by TagBoard Message Board
    Name

    URL or Email

    Messages(smilies)



    * m a y s t a r *
    designs
    ~ best viewed 1024 by 768 pixels ~
    MaGiC fAnTaSy
    where fantasy and magic come alive... ^_^

    Sunday, March 14, 2004

    today finally went for archery after resting for like 8 mths or so...haha...so rusty liaoz.....grace went too ^^...and stuffed herself at the new cafe at sembawang cc....lolx...grace betta go 4 ice-skating on thurs or else...muahaha....
    i asked my parents abt getting the new bow...they haven said anything yet.. see how lar...if can den mayb will buy...^_^

    oh yar...below the lyrics for Alone so u guys can sing along....lolx....

    ALone

    kawaita kaze ga fuku
    machi wa kogoete-iru
    ikutsu no kisetsu ga   sotto oto mo naku
    sugisatta no darou
    A dry breeze is blowing
    The city is getting cold
    I wonder how many seasons have passed
    without even a sound?

    yukikau hito wa mina
    omoi nimotsu seotte
    tooku ni yureru   kagerou no naka ni
    ashita wo mitsukeru
    All of the people coming and going
    bear heavy burdens,
    searching for tomorrow
    within the heat haze wavering in the distance.

    kono te wo koboreochiru
    suna no you na kanjou
    ano toki mune ni sasatta
    kotoba ga fui ni uzuku kedo
    Feelings like sand
    falling through my hands...
    Back then, the words that pierced my heart
    suddenly started to throb with pain, but...

    hatenai yoru wo kazoe nagara
    jibun no kakera sagashite-ita
    ushinau hodo ni kono omoi ga
    tashika ni natte'ku
    ima nara   kitto aruite yukeru   doko made mo
    I've searched for pieces of myself,
    counting the endless nights all the while.
    These feelings are becoming so certain
    I almost lose myself.
    Right now, without fail, I will walk forward, however far.

    doushite kono sora wa
    konna ni hiroi no darou
    sakende mite mo   koe ni naranakute
    namida ga afureta
    I wonder, why is the sky
    so vast?
    Even though I tried to yell, my voice didn't come
    and the tears poured out.

    jiyuu ni kaze kitte
    tori-tachi wa doko e yuku no?
    sugoshita jikan no you ni
    onaji basho ni modorenai
    I wonder where the birds are flying off to,
    as they freely slice through the wind?
    One can't return to the same place
    as it once was in days gone by.

    kono mama yume wo akiramete mo
    takanaru kodou osae kirenai
    itsuka wa kitto chikadzukitai
    ano kumo no takasa [1]
    mou ichido   kokoro ni tsubasa hiroge   tabidatou
    Even if I give up my dream like this,
    I won't suppress my soaring heartbeat.
    Someday, I want to reach
    as high as the clouds. [1]
    I'll spread wide the wings in my heart and journey once again

    kanarazu tadoritsukeru hazu
    I will reach it, without fail.

    hatenai yoru wo kazoe nagara
    jibun no kakera sagashite-ita
    ushinau hodo ni kono omoi ga
    tashika ni natte'ku
    ima nara   kitto aruite yukeru   doko made mo
    I've searched for pieces of myself,
    counting the endless nights all the while.
    These feelings are becoming so certain
    I almost lose myself.
    Right now, without fail, I will walk forward, however far.

    『Alone』
    「幻想魔伝 最遊記」エンディング・テーマ

    歌 :下川みくに
    作詞:Sumiyo Mutsumi
    作曲/編曲:ab:fly

    乾いた風が吹く 街は凍えている
    いくつの季節が そっと音もなく 過ぎ去ったのだろう

    行き交う人は皆 重い荷物背負って
    遠くに揺れる かげろうの中に 明日を見つける

    この手をこぼれ落ちる 砂のような感情
    あの時胸に刺さった 言葉がふいに疼くけど

    ★果てない夜を数えながら
     自分の破片(かけら)探していた
     失う程にこの思いが 確かになってく
     今なら きっと歩いていける どこまでも

    どうしてこの空はこんなに広いのだろう
    叫んでみても 声にならなくて涙があふれた

    自由に風切って 鳥たちは何処へ行くの?
    過ごした時間のように同じ場所に戻れない

    このまま夢をあきらめても 高鳴る鼓動おさえきれない
    いつかはきっと近付きたい あの雲の高さ
    もう一度 心に翼広げ 旅立とう

    必ずたどりつけるはず

    ★くりかえし

    and these lyrics can b found at www.animelyrics.com (see my links)

    ~me~ at 3:47:00 PM

    Comments: Post a Comment
    Thank you for viewing...song playing: Dreaming of You by Selena